Geoff's bathroom was SUPER ugly for the longest time. When he moved into his house he decided to paint it maroon..no lie.--I wish I would have taken pictures. I decided for his birthday I was going to redo his bathroom for him. He said he wasnt going to help me paint, but of course he had to since I'm way to short to get all the way to the ceiling so I painted what I could reach and he did the rest. I had been looking for a shower curtain that I liked and then was going to decide on a color. Of course it couldn't be too girly. I then decided on paint color. I decided on light grey/silver. I didnt realize that grey is a hard color to use in your house due to the different hues until after we had it painted. But, I got lucky and loved the color that I choose.
Here is the shower curtain
I got these shelves on clearance at target that I love. I also made the bottles and filled them with cotton balls, bubble bath, and bath salts. Geoff thinks its pretty girly but I like it!
I love his new bathroom. I'm so glad I talked him into redoing it. Now my next step is to make him a curtain..I just need to figure out what color and find a pattern!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment